YourBusinessLibrary.com and all of its contents is an Information Service of The Business Library®, which has helped more than 300,000 business owners, executives, entrepreneurs, investors, and individuals manage their companies and finances better.
- To provide business owners, executives, and other individuals with proven products that help them make, keep, and save more money.
- To cover the big-dollar areas that affect them, their families, and their businesses.
- To help them cash in on their years of hard work; expand their companies; sell, buy, and value their businesses; and prepare for succession, management continuity, and retirement.
- To report significant developments in tax, estate, retirement, insurance, finance, investments, and pension regulations, limits, and requirements.
- To illustrate the information with actual Case Studies on how other business owners and executives solved problems and capitalized on opportunities.
The Reports and Manuals focus on getting back to the fundamentals, i.e., those topics that have a big impact on a company and its finances, both personal and business. All products are updated continually to reflect recent tax legislation and all annual indices and limits published by the IRS and other organizations.
We hope you take full advantage of the product lines in The Business Library®, which are described in detail on this website. Good luck in your business and much happiness and success for you and your family.
Thomas J. Martin, Publisher and President